Global Polyacetal Corporation respects the privacy of individuals and considers the proper and appropriate protection of personal information (*) to be a social responsibility, and handles personal information under the following policy.
*Based on the definition in the Act on the Protection of Personal Information. The same applies hereinafter.
- We will comply with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other laws and regulations, and will acquire and use personal information properly and appropriately.
- We will create rules and regulations regarding the handling of personal information and make them known to all employees and other staff members. We will also request our subcontractors to handle personal information appropriately and supervise them as necessary and appropriate.
- When acquiring personal information, we will notify or publicly announce the purpose of use and use personal information within the scope of the said purpose.
- We will maintain the accuracy and up-to-dateness of personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use, and will endeavor to delete personal information without delay when there is no longer a need to use it.
- We will implement safety control measures to protect personal information and strive to prevent unauthorized access to, leakage, loss, or falsification of personal information.
- We will review and improve the management and handling of personal information as appropriate.
Handling of Personal Information, etc.
When you make an inquiry on our website, we may ask you to register your name, e-mail address, address, and other personal information.
1.Use of customers' personal information
Personal information provided by customers on this website will be used for the purpose of responding to inquiries. If it becomes necessary to use your personal information for purposes beyond the scope of these purposes, we will notify you in advance. If you do not agree to the new purpose, you may refuse such use at your own discretion.
2.Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
Personal information provided by customers will not be disclosed to any third party, except in the following cases
- When the customer has given consent.
- When we disclose the information in such a way that the individual cannot be identified.
- When disclosing personal information to third parties such as subcontractors with whom we have concluded a confidentiality agreement in advance, to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
- When we determine that it is appropriate for our group companies to respond to your inquiry, we disclose the information to our group companies to the extent necessary and share the information for the purposes of use described above under our control.
- When the law applies or when legally enforceable requests are made.
Personal Information on the Website
2.Use of web beacons
We use technology to collect statistics on access to specific pages. By using this function, we do not identify or distinguish the privacy of individual customers.
3.SSL (encrypted communication)
To protect the privacy of our customers, we use SSL (encrypted communication) to encrypt the data you input when you send us personally identifiable information. By using a browser that supports security functions, the personal information entered by the customer is encrypted to prevent information leakage to third parties.
We record customer information in the form of access logs. The data is used for statistical analysis of usage conditions. The data includes the customer's browser, OS type, IP address, access date and time, etc. However, it is not used for personal profiling.
5.Scope of personal information protection
Our website may contain links to businesses other than ours, but we cannot assume any responsibility for personal information on websites other than ours.
Contact for handling personal information
Global Polyacetal Corporation Administration Department
Hours:10:00 - 17:00 (except Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays)